Fluent Future
Topic: Swahili
hello..i want to learn kiswahili too..i will teach you greek as exchange. :P and i was borned in Congo so i would like to know my language..
Date added: 02.11.2010, 18:58
hi,
iam a native speaker of german, but id like to speak in english as well.
iam looking for someone to help me to learn swahili!?
thanks, anna
Date added: 19.10.2010, 12:38
hi, i would be willing to teach u kiswahili in exchange of italian. i have a huge interest in italian and would like to get to know it better.im kenyan and therefore a native speaker of swahili. contact me on either skype-peninah macharia or u can reachme thru my eamil address sherriemacp@yahoo.com

thanks,
penny
Date added: 29.12.2009, 16:26
Hello Jambo

I'm looking for a partner who can teach me Italian. I can teach Spanish in return. I'm from Monterrey, Mexico. I have a lot of time available so if you contact me, I will reply to you very soon.

If you are interested in Spanish, please feel free to contact me on skype: jared.zapata
and/or msn messenger: jzsalcido@hotmail.com

Regards,

Jared
Date added: 16.12.2009, 09:01
Jambo, I'm looking for someone willing to teach me Kiswahili and get Italian lessons from me in exchange. I know that there are many people in East Africa that could use a bit of Italian, useful if one works in the tourist business.
Myself, I've lived in Tanzania as a child but my Kiswahili is really basic. I need a lot of practice. Help!
Date added: 20.10.2009, 01:36
Add reply
Advertisement